- High surface hardness (HV 1700)
- Smooth operation with low friction coefficient (Less than 0.1 ~ 0.4)
- Chemical resistance (high resistant to brine, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and phosphoric acid)
- Constant hardness at high temperature (750℃)
Metal Seated Ball Valve
METAL SEATED BALL VALVE
* In particular, the valve body inner surface treatment by the KCC
- Metal seated ball valves with KCC surface treatment of KST show superior performance for these cases: high temperature, conveying powder with high hardness, and chemical lines with severe corrosion.
- Despite its high hardness, it still shows reliability in manufacturing lines due to no brittle and stripping.
- Metal seats with ultra-precision machining have no leakage and show superior performance at high temperature and pressure.
KST PLANT VALVE FEATURES
The method that infiltrates to base metal after forming C-Cr by using chemical reaction in high vacuum device.
1. KCC is very good at abrasion resistance as high hardness (over Hv1700), the excellent method for chemical resistance (hydroelectric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and salt water) and the method uses in a high temperature condition(750°C) because it is excellent for friction coefficient under 0.2
2. It can protect Steam cutting and Cavitations when applying to valves for high temperature and high pressure.
3. It can lengthen products lifetime when applying to particulate material for hard abrasion and solid transfer line.
4. It can reduce cost because it is very good at corrosion resistance and can lengthen products life time when applying to petrochemical line having a severe corrosion.
The method that adsorbs nano conversion of active nitrogen molecule which is a low energy in high density by using Hollow cathode effect on processing product surface and diffuses throughout surface treatment on it.
it shows excellent performance in semi-conduct line parts.
- Almost no dimension and shape deformation
- High hardness and excellent durability
- Able to control for hardened layer
- Excellent in surface hardening of stainless steel
Metal seat ball valve dimensions
•ANSI/FCI 70-2 Valve Leakge Classifications : CLASS Ⅵ
•Valve Inspection and Testing : API 598